Good evening my lovelies.
Hope all is well. Can you believe we are coming into the middle of October already? How crazy is that. I’m already planning to start my Christmas shopping, to be honest I’m usually nearly done!
I am going to show you my favourite things recently.
- Makeup geek duochrome shadow in RITZY.
- Bourjois rouge edition velvet matte lipgloss.
- If you suffer with dry lips like myself you will love this.
- It’s a great pigment and smells Devine.
- It’s long wearing but easier to take off than other matte stains.
- It’s very moisturising on the lips.
Boots usually do a offer 3 for 2 or 2 for €19
- Pippa palette.
- NYX wonder stick.
If you have been following my snaps (fifilaroux13) you will see this a few times and I love it. I have a review coming up on this also.
- My knit oversized jumper.
I bought this oversized jumper in Penney’s and this is my favourite piece of clothing at the minute. It can be dressed up or dressed down. This is still in stock but not many left in Sligo.
- Blank canvas F15 highlight/contour brush.
I absolutely love this brush for highlighting, it’s so soft and applys the highlight fantastic. I have yet to try this for contour but I just might. These can be bought from BlankCanvas or anywhere that has a blank canvas stand. I bought mine in Lannons late night pharmacy and retails at €14.99.
That’s it my lovelies
Thanks for reading. If you have tried any of these let me know your thoughts.
Lots of love,