Today I’m here to write about the bbold smart tan I could not wait to share the news with you beautiful ladies..
I am sure you heard about it through peaches and cream blog. After that it had sold out across Ireland 😀 great news for the bbold team. Thankfully I managed to get mine from the lovely grange pharmacy here in Sligo! Also big thank you for them holding it till I could get out.
Irish brand company bbold tells us ….
- Bbold mousse contuines to develop after your shower to give you a long lasting glow.
- contains kahai oil which contains 50% more vitamin E & twice as more vitamin F than argon oil.
- No fake tan smell.
- No stickiness.
- No transfer onto bed sheets.
3 hours beautifully bronzed.
2 golden glow.
1 sunkissed glow.
Me been me I never wash off after the amount time giving. I always love to leave on over night. I was really bronzed waking up I actually didn’t want to wash it off as I was afraid I’d lose a good bit of the colour like most tans. Pleasantly surprised I did not lose much of the colour at all.
- My bed sheets had no tan transfer only the pillow case had a wee bit.
- No streaks.
- No smell.
- No dirty looking hands, knees or feet.
- Left my skin nice and soft.
- Dries fast.
- Washes off evenly.
This a quick and to the point post as I don’t want to have a long blog as people get bored when a blog is so long.
My score out of 10 for this bbold smart mousse gets a whopping 10 😍 it’s absolutely fantastic. By far the best tan I have ever tried.. If you have not tried it I would highly recommend it’s worth €15!
It’s basically a spray tan in a bottle!! This will now be my go to tan as long as it’s on the market..
Thanks again to Grange Pharmacy 😘
Hope you liked the review and thanks again for all the support.