Hope all is well. Today’s post is about the most loved primer I own in my primer stash.
I was introduced to this by Michelle from Needs Not Wants Blog who is now the PR for Flormar. And I could not be more happy for Michelle as she was always a help to questions when I started blogging not even that but so helpful on her blog to replying to questions etc.
Primer is amazing for leaving a layer on the skin to stop oils coming out or in to the face.
- Gives a glow to the places you wanted highlighted.
- Can be applied all over face.
- Can be used without foundation.
- Can be mixed with foundation for that extra glow.
- Leaves makeup lasting longer.
I have one bottle used with only a few drops left and another two waiting in my makeup stash. Now I am training to a MUA I will use this on my clients in the future if they allow me 😀 double radiance primer is one of my favourite primers as well as the smashbox photo finish.
All flormar stands are a worldwide company and I am so happy Paul brought it to Ireland as it is one of the big drugstore brands without the high end price! That is a fact.
Pharmacy’s in Sligo who stock Flormar
- lannon’s pharmacy
- Simply foxy
- /Markievicz https://m.facebook.com/Markievicz-Pharmacy-566044423526227/
The double radiance primer retails at €12.95 nationwide.
Thanks for coming back 😁
Lots of love….